2015 TBR Jar Challenge



At the end of December Kat from Katytastic came up with a revised TBR jar challenge where instead of putting names of books that are on your to-be-read pile and picking one each month you put book challenges on the slips and draw one out of your TBR jar each month. 


I had decided to do this towards the beginning of February but I never posted it anywhere so I figured I'd put it up now.   

The 11 Challenges I choose (some of Kat's and some of my own):
  1. Reread a favorite book
  2. Read a 2015 debut novel
  3. Read a book you DFN'd (did not finish)
  4. Read a new-to-you author
  5. Read & watch a book & its adaptation
  6. An award winning novel
  7. A series finale
  8. Continue a series
  9. A book you own but haven't read
  10. Read a graphic novel
  11. A novel published this year


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 8th - 14th

Ignite Me: Book Beginnings/Friday 56