Bout of Books 13- Challenges: Day 2

BoutofBooks13
This has been so much fun so far!

The Challenge for Day 2 is:

Character Face Off!
Hosted by Lulo Fangirl 


To do this:
Pick your two all time favorite characters
(Can be from any book you've read)
Choose a winner
Share your reasons (with conviction)! 

I'm going to follow the example


Opponent #1 Harry Potter


–WHO: The Boy Who Lived, Wizard, and Auror


– CONS: Sometime a bit dim/naive, moody, always in danger   

– PROS: Voldemort's worst nightmare, brave, kind, can get out of just about anything, Super lucky



Opponent #2 Akiva (Daughter of Smoke & Bone)


–WHO: Seraphim/Angel, Soldier


– CONS: Too selfless, Too passionate, Vengeful

– PROS: protective, kind, strong, beautiful (did I mention the angel thing?) loyal, honorable

Winner: Akiva 

Why: Despite his fault, despite the things he's done/gone through he has come out better for it. He has tried to make up for the wrongs by doing right. I will always love Harry Potter but Akiva has won a new place in my heart. He has awakened passion in me that so few books have. He is the one I would have at my side through war & I would still want him there in peace. His story is the one that I see strongest now, his courage for a new dream. Better life, without all the killing and hatred of the old one. 



Who would win your face off?


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 8th - 14th

Ignite Me: Book Beginnings/Friday 56