Ugly Love Book Tag



I made this tag after reading Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
For this tag you just answer the questions with the book/character(s) that fit the question.
You don't have have read the book to do this tag and I tried to keep it as spoiler free as possible.

17788401

Synopsis:

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.





Questions:
Miles- A book that has it's flaws but you love it anyway
Tate-A book you'd pick up to get out of a reading slump
Rachel-the first book you feel in love with
Cap- A character you'd want for a best friend
Dillon- A book you want nothing to do with
Corbin- A character you see as an older sibling
A couple you would root for no matter what
A main character who has a voice that needs to heard



Court's Answers:




9627755
Miles-Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
This was a bit of a disappointment yet I still loved the story and the characters. 
Not everything in life (books) can be perfect 
Cute, fluffy, light(ish) read
Still worth the read





My first A.S. King book
Light with some less light moments
LGBTQIA themes
Contemporary with magic elements
Lovely, lovely, lovely
Cute, heart warming, thoughtful 





3
Rachel- Harry Potter!
So the story behind this is that I had a hard time reading when I was a kid and my best friend who was older than me (by three years) read the first Harry Potter to me, to get me into reading. She would read bits and then she would have me read. It got me hooked. When we were done she refused to read the second book to me and told me if I wanted to read it so bad then to do it myself, so I did. I've been a booknerd ever since!






8490112
Cap- Zuzana from the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy
More accurately I want to be Karou and then Zuze would be my bestie
Magically, heart wrenching, beautiful
THE WORLD BUILDING in this series!
Oh oh! The writing! So on point it pierces my heart!







12813630Dillion- The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black
Not a fan of this author, this is the second book I've read by her and just NO!
(Dis)honorable mention goes to Confess by Colleen Hoover









2767052Corbin- Katniss from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Do I need to explain? I think not!










28187
A couple you would root for no matter what:
Percy and Annabeth from Percy Jackson & the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus
...Spoiler, spoiler, spoiler... and thus they will be in my heart forever









18599901
A main character who has a voice that needs to be heard:
Sarah from Tease by Amanda Maciel
Maybe its because I just finished this but jeez is this a topic that is not talked about enough
Suicide, bullying, and the aftermath 
Tears, tears, and more tears
So freaking thoughtful, wonderful message






I tag anyone who wants to do this but most of all, everyone who's read Ugly Love
Also I tag Moira from @Pinkhotstar and Christine @polandbananasbooks 
Let me know if you decide to do this tag!



V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 22nd - 28th

Cover Characteristics: Green