TBR Jar Picks for February-April

February 

The Challenge was continue a series, basically just read the next book in a series you've already started. For this I choose:

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The 4th Lux Book)


I gave this 4 out of 5 stars












March

A series finale

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (The 3rd and final book in Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy) 

SUCH A FANTASTIC SERIES

Do I have to say it? I give this book ALL THE STARS and most of my heart. 










April

A novel published this year

Confess by Colleen Hoover

I am still currently reading this but like all of her books it's freaking awesome! And this cover? So pretty!

Forget what I had said, this book was a huge disappointment. 













Are any of you doing this Challenge? What have you read so far?


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 8th - 14th

Ignite Me: Book Beginnings/Friday 56