Ignite Me: Book Beginnings/Friday 56




Welcome to some awesome bookish shenanigans with Book Beginnings hosted by Rose City Reader and The Friday 56 hosted on Freda's Voice







To join you just need a book, turn to page 56, and then share a bit from there without giving too much away.

So I'm using the book I'm currently reading and loving: 
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #3)


Bookish Beginnings

I am an hourglass. My seventeen years have buried me from the inside out. 

Friday 56

"I was willing to let you go if you'd found something extraordinary. Someone who could know you in ways I'd never be able to comprehend. Because you deserved that..." 


My Thoughts:
So just kill me already because I don't think my heart can take much more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the writing in these books! It's so on point and everything is just so freaking quotable. These books scream READ ME. So go do that and then we can turn to goo together. 


I am not going to include a synopsis but check out Shatter Me if your interested
What are you reading this week?


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

  1. I still need to read the first book. I have it, just haven't had the time.
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There wonderful books. I kinda consumed them, they were so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 22nd - 28th

Cover Characteristics: Green