The Friday 56

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice.
If you would like to join, the rules are simple.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url.
*It's that simple





Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Only once we're back in the darkness of the asylum hallways does he stop walking. (page 56)



What's your 56 for this week?


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular


Comments

  1. That's a creepy cover. Your Friday 56 excerpt makes me curious about the book's plot. I hope you're enjoying it!
    My Friday post features MIDDLE-AGED CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the covers in the series are like that, well the new ones anyways. Its really good. Very poetic and the style is pretty unique!

      Delete
  2. I have this one on my kindle and need to get to it soon!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really loved it though I haven't finished the second one yet. Have good weekend as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 8th - 14th

Ignite Me: Book Beginnings/Friday 56