Cover Characteristics: Hats

This is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark
Each week they post a characteristic and we choose our 5 favorite covers that fit this characteristic. 


This week is: Hats


Court's Picks:


My number one pick:

I really love this cover, it's simple yet beautiful and I like the unque way the title and author portions are done. All the colors tie in really well and it made me want to know more. 
Also hats are not pictured on a ton of covers.

What are your favorites?


V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

  1. Great choices all around. My favorites are The Lies That Bind and The Kraken King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked Thirteen Reasons Why as well! Love the hat on The Liar Society. Great picks!
    Check out my covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot about The Lies That Bind! That cover is one of my favorites of all time! I want that shade or hair :)
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hair on that one! It's such bright color!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 22nd - 28th

Cover Characteristics: Green