Bout of Books 13: Bookish Survey Challenge

Day 1 of Bout of Books 13

Bout of Books is going on from May 11 to May 17. This is week long a read-a-thon that is put on three times a year by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. I am going to be participating in challenges, while also doing updates on here and twitter. The first challenge is a book related survey. 

The Questions 

1. How do you organize your shelves?
It depends on whether I've read the book or not. I have two bookcases, the black one is mostly tbr books, and that one is not very organized at all. I like to keep my book together by size because it bothers me when they don't line up nicely. I also keep book by the same author & in the same series together. I'm moving so right now most of my books are in boxes at the moment. 
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
 I think I'd have to go with Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
66559 I don't read a lot of Thriller/Murder Mystery type books but I really liked this one and I love that it brings up real life topics & how life can get out of hand. 









3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Ignite Me by Tehereh Mafi, the final book in The Shatter Me trilogy.
13188676Such a great series, so well written, and the style is really unique. It's about a girl whose touch can kill. She's been locked away and during this time the world has fallen apart. These are a must read if you enjoy fantasy.








4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor
18360128 This is a novella in The Daughter of Smoke & Bone series which I love'd. The series is a recent read for me but I hadn't picked this one up yet because things just got in the way but I'm excited for Mick & Zuze. 









5. What book do you recommend the most?
Besides the obvious one (Harry Potter) I would say Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
16068905 It's cute, funny, has awesome character's & a story that is quite heart warming. Also the companion novel Carry On comes out in October, so get on that! 









V  T   C   Tattoo  Script  Two  Regular

Comments

  1. I haven't read Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, I really should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! It was really good! I was not expecting the big twist on that one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Characteristics

Book Blogger Hop: May 8th - 14th

Bout of Books 13